Both oral and poster for the speakers will be accepted for the speakers.
Paper or abstract will be accepted from December 2016
The deadline paper or abstract submission is
April 30, 2017 (Extend to June 30, 2017)
Notification of acceptance for oral or poster will on
July 7, 2017 (Abstract Submission is CLOSED)
Please prepare the paper or abstract in MS Word document using the template available in this website. Submit your paper or abstract attachment to the registration form.
Scopes Of Presentation
- Tree physiology and pathology,
- Wood formation and cambial activity,
- Dendrochronology (Tree ring analysis) & dendroclimatology,
- Wood identification,
- Wood quality,
- Tropical hardwood and NWFP,
- Paleobotany and archaeology,
- Protection of endangered wood,
- Plant Biomechanics,
- Wood utilization and environment,
- Wood culture,
- General wood anatomy,
- Cytochemistry: cellulose, hemicellulose, and lignin,
- Tree ring analysis,
- Wood anatomy and processing,
- Technique and technologies.